Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nehemiah is the best kid ever!






So, I have some quotes from Nehemiah that I would just like to share with everyone because I am biased and he is the best thing ever.

Quote #1, I was chatting with Debra on Yahoo Messenger yesterday and here is the conversation:

Debra: "You want to know what Nehemiah said to me today?"
Casey: "What?"
Debra: "He comes up to me, hugs me and says, 'Mommy, I'm so proud of you.' Then he says, 'I love daddy so much.' "

Is that not the coolest thing ever? I mean, aside from the fact that he is only two and a half and came up with that all on his own, that is just too cool.

Quote #2, I was talking to Nehemiah on the phone a few days ago:

Nehemiah: "Daddy? Are you still working in Afghanistan?" Yes, he can actually pronounce it.
Casey: "Yeah, Buddy, I'm still working in Afghanistan."
Nehemiah: "Good job, Daddy. When you're done working in Afghanistan, you come home, okay?"
Casey: "Alright Buddy, as soon as soon as I get done working, I'll come home."
Nehemiah: "Good job Daddy."

Again, how cool is that? I mean, honestly, I'd like to think that I have the smartest kid in the world, Japan included.

3 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

my heart would have burst out of my chest and went running and screaming for the hills becuawe I wouldnt have beena ble to handle it!

Unknown said...

wow. he is soooo smart and sweet! i love the videos you guys post of him...i remember bringing you lasagna and holding him when he was only like 2 weeks old. crazy!

Anonymous said...

That makes my heart melt! That kid is so sweet!