Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just another day in the 'Stan...




Hello out there in America land! Well, I thought that i would drop you all a line to let you know that I am still posting here on this grand media extravaganza that we all know as the internet... you know, that thing that Al Gore invented. Well, here are a couple of pictures, one of which is of me out on the road. It isn't yet very apparent by the photos, but I assure you that my beard is coming in nicely, despite the gray hairs that are so clearly visible in person. Things are going well here. I learned that I can make free phone calls to Debra through Yahoo! Messenger on the computer. That is pretty cool. And once it gets here, I'll have a web cam, too, thanks to DK. I don't actually have much to write about today. Usually I like to write about the stuff I do from day to day, but right now, for security reasons, I don't get to. Maybe when I get home I'll tell you all my grand stories. Oh also, the second picture is just of the mountains around here, and the third picture is of Bill the Donkey... actually, I'm the only one that calls him Bill, but that doesn't really matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay safe out there. I don't mind waiting for the stories if I will be getting them in person some day!

Excellent Parent said...

Hey nice beard you rugged moutain man you!