Monday, June 2, 2008

The Do's and Don'ts of Fish Feeding



Do feed the fish FISH FOOD, Do NOT feed the fish chocolate milk!!
So evening time is hard at our house. There are a buch of things that need to get done all around the same time. Tonight i needed to put clean sheets on my bed (nehemiah threw up on them at nap time) and clean up the bathroom from bath time. I came out of the bathroom into the dining room to see Nehemiah standing on a chair at the fish tank, with his cup from dinner that was now empty. He looked at me and said "Mommy the fish were hungry, I just gave them my chocolate milk." I told him fish dont like chocolate milk they only eat fish food. I made him go in his room and read books while I cleaned the fish tank. He came out a little while later and said :Mommy, the fish, they don't like chocolate milk, they only like fish food." I hope he remembers this lesson, i really do.


1 comment:

Casey said...

You failed to mention if the chocolate milk killed the fish...

ck